About Our Events:
Whether it's a game night like a Friday Night Live, a serving opportunity, attending a local sports game together, or going away for a weekend (or an entire week!)... there's no shortage of activiy for the youth here at The Village Church. We love our weekly gatherings, and these extra events and opportinutes to build comminity and have some extra fun together are a vital part of who we are as a ministry, and ALL are welcome!
* Here you'll find our Village Church Youth Waiver. This will remain valid for all events between now and the end of August 2020. CLICK HERE
Friday Night Live (7:00 pm - 9:00 pm):
- February 7
- March 6
- April 3
- May 22
- February 16: Rockin' Jump Fundraiser!
Invite friends, cost is $15 at the door. All the money raised goes towards helping our efforts to fight hunger as we parter with World Vision for 30 Hour Famine!
- 6:00p - 8:00p at the Buffalo Grove location
- Your Jump Time is discounted from $ 23 to $15... invite your friends!
- Rockin' Jump donates $5 (of the $15 admission) towards fighting hunger!
- ANYBODY will be able to participate in the fundraiser even if they aren’t available to attend the scheduled event. A donation web link will be made available in early February.
- A Just Harvest - Our youth will meet here at 4:00p and we’ll have them back to Village Church by 8:15p at the latest. For dinner, we’ll all be stopping for McDonalds on the way home (which is a fun youth tradition on nights when we serve at A Just Harvest together). If you can serve, email Ed at email@example.com
- Mexico Mission Trip 2020! Our Sr. High are headed back to Xpujil June 23-30.
- More info coming soon!
- Summer Serve 2020! Our youth (Jr. and Sr. High) are headed to St. Louis to partner with AMP and Mission St. Louis July 11-17! We'll be serving the local community by participating in the relational and transformational work of the people who lead AMP. See this VIDEO for more details and info
- Registration info will be shared by the end of 2019!
- igNite Fall Retreat: November 1-3 // CLICK HERE to see photos!
- EDGE Winter Retreat: January 24-26