The Wedding Hostesses and staff welcome you and your family to The Village Presbyterian Church. The hostesses and church staff can provide unique assistance for this special day in your life.
Many weddings have been held at the Village Church including ceremonies representing other denominations of Christian faith. Our Sanctuary is available for weddings most days throughout the year, and our Chapel in the Pines (outside area) is available during the warmer months.
The Wedding Hostesses and staff will help you with each step that involves the church facility. Many details are available online, and the Hostesses will assist during the rehearsal and on the day of the ceremony. They look forward to serving you!
Complimentary Services Offered at the Village Church
- Wedding Hostesses - two or three women will be available to assist you during the rehearsal and on the day of the ceremony.
- Kneeling bench for ceremony.
- Changing room for bride and attendants.
- Changing room for groom and attendants.
- Hand-crafted white decorative altar cloth and banners.
- Use of two decorative white floral stands. Wedding party supplies the flowers.
- Use of 20 tall brass aisle candle holders which wedding party can decorate.
Fee for set up and cleaning.
- Use of white aisle ropes for back of church.
- Use of brass unity candle holder. Wedding party supplies own candles or candles can be purchased from Village Church.
- Use of cotton cloth runner. Only approved runner. Fee for cleaning.
- Use of vanity items such as wedding dress rack.
- Use of Village Church audio equipment. Only Village Church staff can operate the equipment, and there is a fee for this service.