Reopening at The Village Church
Beginning Sunday, September 13, in-person worship will be available at both the 9:30 am Contermporary and 11:00 am Traditional services. There is a fifty person limit at each service and masks and social distancing will be required at all times. Live-streaming of both services will continue.
Please allow time to register with the greeters at the door and to be seated before the service begins.
Register to serve as an usher or greeter at 9:30 am worship services here.
Please observe these guidelines when on the church campus for worship:
- Arrive 15 minutes before service to allow time to be seated by ushers.
- Enter the church via the Atrium (Meadows Shopping Plaza) entrance.
- Cover mouth and nose with at least a cloth cover.
- Masks must be worn at all times when in the building and during services.
- Maintain at least six feet between non-family members or household units.
- Pews are marked and ushers will assist with seating.
- Refrain from handshakes, hugs, kisses, etc.
- Refrain from singing.
- Offering plates will not be passed. Deposit offering in plates by sanctuary exit doors.
- Back rows will exit first with ushers guiding.
- Exit building immediately after the service.
- No coffee hour.
More tips for worshipers here.
Fellowship Hall can be reserved on weekdays and Saturday mornings for groups of up to 15 for 90-minute time periods. On weekdays, the room can be reserved from 9:00 - 10:30 am, 11:30 am – 1:00 pm, 2:00 – 3:30 pm, and 7:00 - 8:30 pm. Saturday mornings the room is available from 7:30 - 9:00 am and 10:00 - 11:30 am. Arrangements to unlock the doors for evening meetings must be made at least 24 hours in advance.
The church calendar with the meeting schedule can be accessed from the link in the Resources section of the eBlast and through the member login link on the website.