New Ways to Connect During COVID-19
While the church campus is closed, let us press forward, looking for the ways God is teaching us to be the church in the neighborhoods around us.
- Village Kids (Children's Ministry) is thinking of new ways to help families during worship times at home.
- Village Youth (Jr. & Sr. High Ministries) are utilizing apps and technology to stay connected. Current schedules, details, and links to app are available on the Youth Blog at https://www.tvpchurch.org/village-youth-blog.
- Individuals are reaching out to the most vulnerable in their neighborhoods including offering musical conerts via FaceTime.
- The Deacons are stepping up in beautiful ways to connect with the most vulnerable in the church family.
- Small groups are meeting online with Zoom and through other means.
We will have more announcements as we adjust to this new reality; please watch for more information.
Joyfully and on behalf of Session,