Women's Ministry exists to help the women of God love and serve the Lord.
The ministry fosters Christian relationships, encourages spiritual growth, and promotes service in our community and beyond.
Women's Ministry offers:
- Quarterly women's workshops with gifted outside speakers - childcare provided
- Service projects
- Quarterly fellowship events called "Not Just Desserts" - NEW!
- Dedication to young moms
- Encouragement for women in their faith
- Connections with Northbrook and the surrounding community
- Opportunities to share Christ's love and to serve others
"1 Corinthians: Showing the Love of Christ Even When We Disagree"
by Melissa Spoelstra
Winter 2017 - Tuesdays, January 17 - April 4 (12 weeks)
9 - 10:30 am & repeats at 6:30 - 8 pm
Fee: $16 (Workbook)
Relationships are messy and we struggle to get along. Often we find ourselves divided - even as Christians. How can we work out our differences in a loving way while still remaining true to what we believe?
The Apostle Paul wrote to the Christians living in Corinth about how to handle disagreements with humility and grace while showing the radical love of Jesus Christ.
Women's Ministry Council
Please contact any council member if you have questions, suggestions, or to volunteer!