Women's Ministry exists to help the women of God love and serve the Lord.
The ministry fosters Christian relationships, encourages spiritual growth, and promotes service in our community and beyond.
Women's Ministry offers:
- Quarterly women's workshops with gifted outside speakers - childcare provided
- Service projects
- Quarterly fellowship events called "Not Just Desserts"
- Dedication to young moms
- Encouragement for women in their faith
- Connections with Northbrook and the surrounding community
- Opportunities to share Christ's love and to serve others
Winter 2018 - Bible Study for Women
"NUMBERS - Learning Contentment in a Culture of More"
Tuesdays: January 16 - March 20 (10 weeks)
9:00 - 10:30 am & 6:30 - 8:00 pm
Fee: $16 for the workbook
Something in us aches for more - a new house, better health, more money, more stuff - and we believe we will then be content. But attaining these things does not fill the ache inside. The Old Testament books of Numbers and Deuteronomy hold some essential keys to learning real, lasting contentment in an out-of-control culture of more.
This study will view video lecture's by the author, Melissa Spoelstra, have lively discussions of the homework, and times of prayer. Women of all ages and all seasons of life are invited. All that's needed is a teachable heart and a Bible.
Women's Ministry Council
Please contact any council member if you have questions, suggestions, or to volunteer!